RulesView all rules
Entry Fee & Player Cap: This is a 10-player auction event to be played by the highest bidders. Those wishing to sign-up for Saturn Bomberman are to leave their name and bid amount at the DATA FGC registration desk. Here's how it works:
- The 10 players who submit the highest bids during registration will be the ones selected to play in the event. You can bid any amount in increments of whole dollars ($1, $2, etc). You are not required to pay during registration; you're only required to state your bid amount.
- Once registration closes and the event is about to begin, the entry fee will be set to the 10th highest bid. Players who wagered more than this amount will not be required to pay extra; all 10 players will pay the same entry fee.
- If two players wager the same bids, then the player who registered first will take priority.
- Registration for this game will remain open until Saturday night of the event, upon which bidding will close, roll call will be held, and the entry fees will be collected.
- THE 10 CHOSEN PLAYERS MUST BE READY TO PAY ON SATURDAY NIGHT WITH CASH. Have your money on hand.
- The tournament will commence, and the winner will claim all of the submitted bids as the prize.
Platform: Sega Saturn
Tournament Structure: 10-player free-for-all single match
Set Length: First to 5 wins OR most wins within 30 minutes of play, whichever comes first.
Ties: If multiple players are tied for first place after 30 minutes of play, then a single tiebreaker game between the tied participants will determine the winner.
- Versus Mode: Match
- Battle Stage Size: If 9 or 10 participants enter, then Wide Stage will be used. If 8 or fewer participants enter, then Normal Stage will be used.
- Battle Mode: Single
- Number of battles: 5
- Time: 3:00
- Shuffle: ON
- No Draw: ON
- Devil: OFF
- Mad Bomber (Revenge): ON (turned OFF for for any tiebreaker matches)
- Bonus Game: OFF
- Character Select: Secret characters (Manto & Yuna) are banned.
- Stage Select: If 9 or 10 participants enter, then Field of Glory (default version) will be used. If 8 or fewer participants enter, then Path to Glory (orange sky version) will be used.