There are currently no Brackets for this event.
RulesView all rules
TEKKEN 7 360
Tekken 7 / PlayStation 5
Double Elimination / 16 Players / 10 Week Ranking Tournament
- 3/5 Rounds per game
- 2/3 games
- 3/5 games for Grand Finals
- Clock: 60s
- Random Stage Select
- Winner of prior game must keep same character
- There will be no customizing of colors, names, or items at any time before or during a tournament match. Any player that does so will be given a loss.
- Both players cannot use the same Preset
*Placement and Wins will be recorded for Weekly Rankings
Event Pass $15 purchased at venue see Conflux Gaming website or main page for full details all sales are final.
Online registration closes Wednesday @ 5:00 PM. Online registered entrants must check in person at the registration table by 8:45 PM for the 9:00 PM tournaments and by 10:15 PM for 10:30 PM tournaments. On site registration opens Wednesday @ 8:00 PM and closes @ 8:30 PM for 9:00 PM Tournaments and 10:15 PM for 10:30 tournaments.
General Conduct Rules
By signing up for the tournament you agree to adhere to the tournament and general rules
- Treat others as you would be treated.
- Be honest, be committed, play fair. No cheating.
- Show respect to all other humans, including teammates, competitors, and event staff.
- Be courageous in competition and in standing up for what is right.
- Participants must not engage in harassment or hate speech in any form. This includes, but is not limited to: Hate speech, offensive behavior, or verbal abuse related to sex, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability, physical appearance, body size, age, or religion. (No excessive trash talking)
- No Soliciting on site.
- Stalking or intimidation (physically or online).
- No Coaching. Coaching will result in disqualification.
- Spamming, raiding, hijacking, or inciting disruption of streams or social media.
- Posting or threatening to post other people’s personally identifying information (“doxing”).
- Unwelcome sexual attention. This includes, unwelcome sexualized comments, jokes, and sexual advances.
- Players are not allowed to throw or strike controllers or equipment.
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior.
- Conflux Gaming has the right to refuse service at any time for any reason.
- ALL PLAYERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR BEING ON TIME TO EVERY MATCH. Use the Smash.gg bracket system to see your next match and placement as some matches may end quicker then normal. Conflux Gaming is not liable for any competitors who are not present.
- Players are responsible for Signing up on-time for both online registry and physical location registry; We do not accommodate confirmations online, phone calls, and having others to vouch for you that you are signing up without you present. Players need to be present for the physical registry to participate in the tournaments during the physical location signups.
- If a player is not present for their match after being called by the announcer, T.O. Conflux Staff or Judge, a 2 minute warning will be issued then after the 2 minutes immediate disqualification and non present competitor will be given a loss and placed into losers bracket if applicable.
- Average Event Time: 4 Hours (pre-setup control configuration before event starts)
- Must have 8 players to run the bracket. If there are not enough competitors to run a bracket.
- Conflux Gaming has final say over ALL rules and rulings on a case by case basis. If competitors continue to argue, bully, intimidate or be disruptive to ANYONE will result in a permanent ban Conflux Gaming does not condone toxicity in any event period. We understand the high level of competition and it can get intense, but it is the responsibility of everyone to show sportsmanship and respect to everyone around them, win or lose. Thank You for your support in making a positive experience for everyone.
- All those who are attending the event are responsible for their own proper hygiene, this requires all to “be clean and wear clean clothing.”
CONTROLLERS AT LIVE EVENTS
- Competitors are responsible for bringing their own controller to the events.
- Competitor may provide their own controller so long as the controller does not provide an unfair competitive advantage to the Competitor, does not interfere with the operations of the game or tournament, does not require any special configuration, cabling, and is designed to work natively on the console the Competitor competes on. Conflux Gaming may, at its sole discretion, check and approve controllers or disallow any controller and require the competitor to use an approved controller.