RulesView all rules
● Double Elimination Bracket
● In Game Settings: 3 Stock, 7 Minutes, First to 1 Win, Launch Rate 1.0x, Final Smash Meter: OFF, Spirits: OFF, Damage handicap: OFF, Items: OFF, Stage Morph: OFF, Stage Hazards: OFF, Underdog Boost: OFF, Pausing: OFF, Score Display: OFF, Custom Balance: OFF, Team Attack: ON, % Show Damage: ON
● Matches for pools will be best 2/3 games
● Winner Must Pick Character First
● Results Screen Determines Winner in the Event of Self-Destruct Move
● The results of Sudden Death do not count. If a game goes to Sudden Death, the winner is determined by stocks and percentage at the time the match ends. The player with the higher stock count is the winner. If both Players are tied in stocks, the player with the lower percentage is the winner. If percentage/stocks are tied, players will play a 1 stock/3 minutes playoff match.
● Loading Content onto Consoles Is Banned/Forbidden
● Coaching is not allowed.
● Small Battlefield
● Pokémon Stadium 2
● Town & City
● Hollow Bastion
● Kalos Pokemon League
● Final Destination
Stage & Banning rules:
● First stage picked by striking from neutrals, P1-P2-P2-P1 order.
● Following stages decided by winner banning THREE stage from the stages listed above then loser chooses from the remaining stages
● There is no Dave’s stupid rule (DSR) ). A player may pick any stage they previously won on during the set, assuming it is not banned from stage selection that phase.
● You cannot play on a stage that is not on the available stages list. This will result in a double disqualification