There are currently no Brackets for this event.
RulesView all rules
Each bracket will be broken up to pool players within the same Elo range together, this might mean players initially pooled in one bracket will be moved to another.
- Players will be seeded according to their Age of Empires IV Ranked elo.
- Maximum player ranked elo is 1475 for the top bracket.
- Four Swiss rounds of matches with a unique map in each round.
- The top 4 players after the swiss stage will move on to a single elimination bracket.
- Swiss bracket tie breaks decided based on opponent's win % followed by opponent's opponent's win %.
- The Semifinals are Best of 1 (Bo1).
- The Finals are Best of 3 (Bo3).
- If there are more than 16 players in a bracket the event may be updated to top-8 moving into quarter-finals.
- All matches must be observable and have at least a 1-minute in-game delay.
- Maps are determined as listed in the section below.
- Map restarts:
- Each player has 1 restart for crashes before the 10-minute mark.
- Each player has 1 restart per series for map generation before the 3-minute mark.
- If any crashes happen after 10 minutes, the replay will be reviewed with the following potential outcomes:
- If both players crash: A restart is made.
- If the Advantaged player crashed: The player is entitled to a restart.
- If the disadvantaged player crashed: The player is given a loss.
- If the state of advantage is unclear: The map is deemed a draw and a new map & civilizations draft is made.
- Required mods: (if a mod causes issues play without it)
- Stone Walls are not allowed at Age 2. Stone Wall Towers are not allowed at all.
- Using any type of third party software is disallowed.
- Any other form of glitch/bug exploration is disallowed.
- Players must play on their highest ranked account. Smurfing will result in disqualification and potentially a ban.