There are currently no Brackets for this event.
RulesView all rules
Ultimate Game Settings
- Stock Count: 3
- Time Limit: 8 Minutes
- Hazards: Off
- Bans: 2
- FS Meter: Off
- Items: Off
- DSR: No DSR
For stage lists and bans, make sure to check out https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D8tPy2rXsAAK7Kk.jpg:large
- Players play RPS (Rock Paper Scissors) to see who goes first. Alternatively, you can gentleman's to a stage if agreed upon by both parties.
- Once the winner of the RPS has been determined, pick the Tournament ruleset.
- In the Stage List menu, both players will strike (ban) stages in a P1 - P2 - P2 - P1 format in the Starter Stages list only.
- Once a stage has been selected, pick your characters and begin Game 1!
- Once the winner of Game 1 is determined, the winner will strike 2 stages from the Starters and Counterpick List.
- The Loser of Game 1 will then select a stage from the remaining stage list.
- Once a stage has been selected, select your characters and continue towards Game 2.
- Repeat steps 5 - 7 for any future matches in your set until a winner has been declared!