There are currently no Brackets for this event.
RulesView all rules
Guilty Gear Strive Rules and Procedures:
- All Tournaments will be “double elimination” brackets, meaning that a Player will not be eligible to move forward if they lose two (2) Matches in the bracket.
- All Matches are Best-of-Five.
- Winners Finals, Losers Finals, and Grand Finals (Matches involving Players that are guaranteed at least 3rd place) which are Best-of-Five.
- Game Version: PlayStation 4 - Latest Patch
- Resolution: 1080p
- Timer: 99 seconds
- Stage Select: Random (Players may opt for a specific stage)
- Music: Auto
- Players select their sides
- Players select their characters. Either Player may invoke Double Blind Character Selection
- The Players play the first Game of the Match
- The losing Player of the preceding Game may choose to change characters
- Players go to Stage Select and select Random
- The next Game is played
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 for all subsequent Games until the Match is complete
- In the event of a tie Game, declared by a Double K.O. screen in the Game, the Game will not be scored and both players will replay the tied Game with the same characters and on the same stage.
- All standard arcade sticks and controllers are permitted. Macro functions (e.g. turbo buttons) and wireless controllers other than DualShock 4 are not permitted. Players that use DualShock 4 but do not un-sync their controller after the Match are subject to disqualification at the discretion of Tournament Organizers
- Pauses - If a Player either intentionally or accidentally pauses the Game by either pressing the start button or unplugging his or his opponent’s controller, the Player who paused forfeits the current Game.
- Restarts - Tournament Organizers may order a Game or Match restart due to exceptional circumstances, such as if a bug significantly affects a Player’s ability to play or a Game or Match is unable to finish.
- Stalling - Stalling, or excessively delaying the Game or Match, may result in a Game or Match forfeit at the discretion of Tournament Organizers.
- Players may designate one (1) individual to be their coach during each Tournament. Players may consult with the coach for a maximum of one (1) minute in between Games in a Match. Deliberately giving or receiving advice to/from any other person during a Game or Match is not allowed and may result in penalties for both parties.
Players who break the rules in this document are subject to penalties including (but not limited to) the following:
- Match Restart
- Loss of Game
- Match Forfeiture
- Removal from the Tournament
- Temporary Player Bans
- Permanent Player Bans