RulesView all rules
- Small Battlefield
- Final Destination
- Pokémon Stadium 2
- Hollow Bastion
- Town and City
- TEAMMATES MUST MATCH COLORS WITH THE TEAM THEY ARE ON (ex. Red Mario on Red Team, Blue Mario on Blue Team)
- Stocks: 3
- Time: 7 Mins.
- Hazards / Stage Morph: Off
- No Items
- Pause set to unusable during matches
- No DSR
- Players pick characters.
- Ban stages through RPS / Coin Toss then play first match.
- Winner of the match then proceeds to ban 3 stages and the loser picks the stage for the next game.
- Winner must tell them the character they are playing once again then loser tells the winner the character they are playing and play the next game.
- Repeat until the set is complete and report to the bracket organizer or TO.
How to Ban Stages!
Player one is determined by a best of 1 game of Rock-Paper-Scissors or a coin toss. Stages are stuck in a P1-P2-P2-P1 order. Whoever won the match then bans 3 stages and the losers picks from the remaining stages.
(All tournament sets will be best-of-3 games, until the top cut of the event at which point tournament sets will be best-of-5 games.)