There are currently no Brackets for this event.
RulesView all rules
- Game Settings: 4 Stocks, 8 Minute Time Limit, Best of 3 Games.
- Top 16 is best of 5(no stage bans for counterpicks in bo5).
- Top 3 doubles will be fully played as Best of 5
- Items are disabled.
- Stalling with moves such as Jigglypuff's Rising Pound or Peach's Wall Bomber is banned.
- Glitches such as Ice Climbers' Freeze Glitch and Mewtwo's Soul Stunner are banned.
- Pause option is disabled in the game menu. If left on, accidental pausing mid match forfeits a stock.
- You may not choose any stage you have won on during a set, unless agreed by both players.
- A tie is determined by most stocks, and then if still tied, by percentage. If percentage is tied, the match is fully replayed.
- Playing as Master Hand is banned.
- No mid-set coaching
- NTSC 1.02 version, arduino adapters supplied by B0XX LLC
- Wobbling is banned
- Ledge Grab Limit of 60
- Final Destination
- Yoshi’s Story
- Fountain of Dreams
- Pokemon Stadium (doubles neutral, singles counterpick)
- Player's Choice Clause: You may play by a rule outside of this ruleset if your opponent agrees to it as long as it does not under any circumstance delay the tournament process. In the event of a disagreement, house rules stand.
- Double Blind Character Picks: Players may elect to double blind pick their characters for the first match in case of any disputes.
- Neutral Spawn Points: Players may elect to use neutral spawn points to decide controller ports for the first match in case of any disputes.
- Glitches: Any action that can prevent the game from continuing (freezing, disappearing characters, game reset, etc.) will result in forfeiture of the match for the player that initiated the action. You are responsible for knowing your own character and must be wary about accidentally triggering one of these effects.
- Smashbox and B0XX controllers are permitted. No controller macros allowed
Matches proceed as follows:
- Players select their characters. Either player may choose to Blind Pick. In this case, each player secretly tells a third player their character before picking with the third player verifying their selections.
- Players play a best of 1 game of Rock-Paper-Scissors. Winner chooses between selecting controller port or first Stage Strike.
- Players take turns removing stages from the starter stages list above based upon the results of the previous rule. The first player to strike removes one stage from the list, the second player removes two, and the first player then chooses from the remaining two stages.
- The players play the first match of the set.
- Winning player of the preceding match bans one stage from the full list of stages.
- The Losing player of the preceding match picks a stage for the next match. Cannot choose the stage banned in the previous step, nor a stage they've already won on during this set, unless agreed.
- The winning player of the preceding match may choose to change characters.
- The losing player of the preceding match may choose to change characters.
- The losing player of the preceding match may change their controller port.
- The next match is played.
- Repeat Steps 5 through 10 for all subsequent matches until the set is complete.