BracketsView all brackets
RulesView all rules
HyperX Arena is hosting a Guilty Gear: Strive tournament. Players of all skill levels are welcome to come and compete in a double-elimination bracket. If you are knocked out early, players are welcome to utilize the systems as long as it doesn't impede tournament progression to play money matches or casual matches for LAN practice. Come enjoy Guilty Gear: Strive!
Join the Discord!
Joining our discord is the best way to reach out to our community and tournament team. If you have any questions about the events or the HyperX Arena. Our discord is the place to be!
Where: The HyperX Arena Las Vegas
- 3900 S. Las Vegas Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89119
- Check-In & Registration Opens: 5:00 PM
- Check-In & Registration Closes: 6:30 PM
- Tournament Begins: 6:45 PM
- Online Registration - $10/Player
- At the Door Registration - $12/Player
Competition Format - Double Elimination
- Once a player has lost twice, they will be eliminated from the tournament
- Double-Elimination Bracket
All pre-registered players are encouraged to complete registration at the venue before check-in closes. Any pre-registered players who do not complete registration before check-in closes will forfeit their reserved seats to players waiting on stand-by.
- Bring your own controller highly recommended.
- If you are invited on stage, you must use the HyperX Arena Las Vegas headsets and use the audio & video settings set by Production.
- All characters already publicly released may be selected for Matches. Any subsequent character releases will be deemed playable upon public character release.
- Players may mutually agree who plays on the left and right side, corresponding to Player 1 and Player 2 respectively. If Players cannot agree, the higher seeded player picks their side.
- If a Player either intentionally or accidentally pauses the Game by either pressing the start button or unplugging their own, or their opponent’s controller, the Player who paused forfeits the current Game.
- Tournament Organizers may order a Game or Match restart due to exceptional circumstances, such as if a bug significantly affects a Player’s ability to play or a Game or Match is unable to finish.
- Stalling, exiting out of the match lobby or excessively delaying the Game or Match, may result in a Game or Match forfeit at the discretion of Tournament Organizers.