There are currently no Brackets for this event.
RulesView all rules
Orcus SSBU Tournament Rules
- The venue fee must be payed on site before the tournament games begin.
- If you come too late (>15min) to the tournament or a match, you will be disqualified. For notified and justified tardiness the procedure will be decided by the TO.
- Bring your own controller (and it's extras) if you don't want to play with Joy-Cons.
- Unused tournament game stations (setups) can be used for friendly matches as soon as a host allowed it.
- Bring your own Switch with you. We are happy about every Dockin Station as well, to have more Friendly Stations.
We are using the DACH (or Dutch) Ruleset that can be find under this link: https://twitter.com/TaDavidID/status/1503771206679515142/photo/1
- 1 vs. 1
- Best of 3 (Final matches: Best of 5)
- 3 stocks per game
- 7 min per game
- No items
- Pause: Off
- Stage hazards: Off
- Stages: Battlefield, Small Battlefield, Final Destination, Smashville, Pokemon Stadium 2, Town & City, Kalos Pokemon League, Hollow Bastion, Yoshis Story
- The winner of a match is obligated to report the results to an administrator
The rules were written on base of the https://twitter.com/TaDavidID/status/1503771206679515142/photo/1